Full-Time Administrative Assistant
Great opportunity in our Alton office!
- High School diploma required. College degree or similar education in the accounting, administrative support, or bookkeeping field is preferred, but not required. Comparable work experience will also be considered.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Strong analytical and time-management skills; reasonable, dependable, and organized work habits.
- Experience required in customer service, data entry, or administrative support in an office environment
- Must be able to effectively handle multiple projects and increased workload simultaneously in a deadline-driven environment during tax season (January thru April).
- Must be able to work increased hours during tax season, including some weeknights and weekends, as needed.
- This position would be full-time with the opportunity for overtime during tax season (January through April)
- Answer phones, greet clients, and provide excellent customer service
- Provide general clerical and administrative support for office
- Prepare and proofread correspondence, client documents, and spreadsheets in Word and Excel
- Assemble and electronically file tax returns and financial documents for clients
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with firm policy and accepted accounting practices
- Health & dental insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (Cafeteria Plan)
- Life insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- 401(k) with company-matching contribution plan
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off policy
- Membership reimbursement for approved civic and professional activities
To apply for this position, please click the button below.