Accounting to Empower Your Mission
As a community-focused organization, we especially enjoy working with Non-Profit clients to help them fulfill their missions. We work with Non-Profits of all sizes, and fully understand the challenges they face with a shifting economy, compliance standards, and increased competition for donors.
We will work with your organization to understand your mission and long-term goals. Our Non-Profit Accounting Team will then create a financial strategy that resolves current issues and builds your agency’s sustainability and growth. We will become your financial partner, assuring that your accounting and reporting is accurate and compliant, and your decision-making is supported by expert analytics and projections.
Scheffel Boyle Non-Profit Accounting Services
- Accounting services
- Financial audits, including A-133 and Yellow Book
- Agreed-upon procedures
- Benefit plan audits
- Completion of exempt organization Federal and State tax returns
- Completion of Medicare, Medicaid and other cost reports
- Cash flow analysis
- Fixed asset planning
- Financial needs analysis
- Project monitoring
- Operational reviews of internal control systems
- Financial advisory services