Provide administrative support to our clients, partners, and professional staff within our firm. Interface with internal and external parties with respect to highly sensitive issues on behalf of management. Working with a diverse group of internal staff and external customers at all levels of the firm. Exercising independent judgement to plan, organize, and prioritize workload. Ideal for someone who is dependable, people orientated, and detail orientated. This position is a permanent Full-time position with opportunity for overtime during tax season (January through April) and Part time (May-December) approximately 3 days a week or to cover vacations or additional time off.
PRIMARY CLIENT AND ADMINISTRATIVE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Answer phones and greet visitors
- Schedule appointments and maintain calendars
- Schedule and coordinate staff and other meetings
- Sort and distribute mail
- Prepare communications, such as memos, emails, invoices, reports, and other correspondence
- Write and edit document from letters to reports and instructional documents
- Create and maintain filing systems, both electronic and physical
- Manage accounts and perform bookkeeping
- Work independently and together within a team
- Assemble tax returns and financial statements
- Other miscellaneous duties
ADMINISTRATIVE AND CLIENT QUALIFICATIONS
- High School Diploma, Advanced education a plus
- 2+ years prior experience supporting professionals
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to handle confidential information and situation discreetly
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, professional phone skills, organized, self-starter, with a sense of urgency, able to set priorities and meet deadlines, able to multitask, carefully proof own work and others with great attention to detail.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service, both internal and external
- Demonstrate tact, poise, and diplomacy
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Strong initiative and ability to work as part of an administrative team
- Excellent time management skills and project management skills
To apply for this position, please click the button below.