This position would support the firm’s management group in carrying out selected marketing strategies. This position reports to the Principal in charge of Marketing.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Evaluates public awareness of the firm.
- Develops contacts with the press and publications.
- Pursues opportunities to place articles and announcements in local, state and trade publications.
- Ensures circle of influence (COI) and potential referral sources are receiving appropriate literature.
- Fields all requests for involvement and donations toward any charitable or related event.
- Maintaining firm’s appropriate participation in professional, community service and social organizations.
- Acts as assistant editor for all firm-generated communications, including client e-newsletter, mailings and in-house briefs. Act as liaison with graphic artists, writers, and printers.
- Develops and maintains inventory of the firm’s promotional literature. Makes materials available for seminars, public speaking opportunities and other needs.
- Coordinates all mailings to clients, including overseeing production, printing, and distribution. Responsible for the quality and accuracy of the firm’s marketing-related mailing lists.
- Expands and maintains database of clients, targets and COI for marketing emphasis.
- Develops plans and coordinates all details for seminars, lunches, speaking engagements, receptions, trade shows, etc.
- Promotes events.
- Initiates ideas for the firm’s participation in appropriate events.
- Conduct market research for strategic industry groups and service lines.
- Network with members of niche associations and alliance groups.
- Obtains data and determines recommended approaches to develop new marketing efforts.
- Maintains reports concerning the status of the firm’s proposals, leads, and new clients.
- Minimum 3-5 years marketing experience
- Ability to collect information, write and edit copy.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Strategic and creative thinker.
- Organized, efficient, self-motivated, ability to work alone as well as collaborate with multiple firm executives
- Proficient and experienced with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and Power Point; CMS applications; Adobe Creative Suite a plus.
- Knowledge of social media and SEO.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, Journalism or a related field.