Daniel E. Phipps, CPA
Principal | Jerseyville, IL | Carrollton, IL
Areas of Expertise
- Audit & Assurance
- Tax Planning & Preparation
- Business Consulting
- Accounting Practices
- Governmental Entities
- Non-Profit Organizations
- Privately-Held Businesses
Education & Certifications
- B.S., Accounting, Western Illinois University, 1989
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), 1992
Danny has been with our firm since 1994 and serves clients out of our Jerseyville and Carrollton offices. He is a senior leader on the Agribusiness Team and specializes in audit and tax services for farming operations, governmental entities, and non-profit organizations.
Danny was born and raised in Jersey County and still lives in Jerseyville today. He is active in his local community through a variety of efforts, including serving on the Board of Directors for the Jersey County Business Association for more than 15 years. He is also a founding supporter and regular volunteer for the Danny Fraley Memorial Trap Shoot, which supports a scholarship program within Jersey County.
Danny spends most of his time working with agribusiness clients and local municipalities. He also serves as a quality control reviewer firm-wide for governmental and non-profit engagements. His expertise in audit and assurance practices for local governments and non-profit organizations is an asset to both our clients and our team. Danny has also been serving local farming operations and those in the agribusiness community for the bulk of his career. He is passionate and highly experienced in helping those in the farming community.
Community Involvement, Past & Present
- Jersey County Business Association, Board of Directors and Past Treasurer
- St. Mary’s Church, Volunteer
- Danny Fraley Memorial Trap Shoot, Volunteer
- Illinois CPA Society (ILCPAS)
- Equipment Dealers Association (EDA)
- Grain & Feed Association of Illinois (GFAI)
- BDO Alliance USA Agriculture Industry Group