Julie L. Graham, CPA
Manager | Alton, IL
Areas of Expertise
- Audit & Assurance
- Accounting Services
- Tax Planning & Preparation
- Financial Institutions
- Privately-Held Businesses
Education & Certifications
- B.S., Accounting, Southern Illinois University Edwardsville, 2007
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), 2011
Julie is a Manager in Scheffel Boyle’s Alton office and has been with the firm since 2008. She specializes in audit, assurance, and tax services for financial institutions and privately-held business. Julie is a valuable member of Scheffel Boyle’s Financial Institutions Group and assists banks and credit unions remain in compliance with regulatory standards. She also provides tax planning and preparation services to numerous individual clients of the firm.
Julie is originally from Jerseyville, Illinois and still lives in town with her husband, Kory. In addition to her work at the firm, Julie is also active in her local community through numerous philanthropic efforts, including being a regular volunteer and supporter for the Scheffel Boyle Shares program.
Julie is heavily involved in training and onboarding young staff at the firm by serving as a Mentor. She is also a familiar face at Scheffel Boyle’s recruiting and client events and serves as a valuable firm ambassador to the community.
Community Involvement, Past & Present
- Riverbend Growth Association, Member
- Angel Tree Program, Volunteer
- Illinois CPA Society (ILCPAS)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)