Lisa A. Bohnenstiehl, CPA
Manager | Highland, IL
Areas of Expertise
- Audit & Assurance
- Accounting Practices
- Tax Planning & Preparation
- Governmental Agencies
- Privately-Held Businesses
Education & Certifications
- B.S.B.A., Accounting, Southern Illinois University Edwardsville, 2009
- M.S., Accounting, Southern Illinois University Edwardsville, 2011
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), 2014
Lisa is a Manager in Scheffel Boyle’s Highland office and has been with the firm since 2010. Since beginning her career over six years ago, she has been involved with a variety of engagements, ranging from tax preparation to audit and assurance. Her specialty is working with governmental entities and she has dedicated her time to learning more about that niche and toning her skillset to her governmental clients.
In addition to her regular client engagements, Lisa also assists the firm with continuing education practices, marketing and business development initiatives, and mentoring younger staff. Her impressive knowledge and skillset so early in her career is an asset to the firm for developing educational training sessions for her team.
Lisa grew up in St. Rose and currently lives in Highland. She is extremely active in her local community and donates her time and expertise to numerous local organizations, including serving as the Highland Jaycees Treasurer and an Ambassador for the Highland Chamber of Commerce. In fact, she was the recipient of the 2014 “Rookie of the Year” award from the Highland Jaycees for her community involvement efforts.
Community Involvement, Past & Present
- Highland Chamber of Commerce, Ambassador
- Highland Jacyees, Treasurer
- Regional Jaycees Rookie of The Year Award Recipient
- Illinois CPA Society (ILCPAS)