Now hiring for Belleville
We are seeking full-time Administrative Assistants with the opportunity for overtime during tax season (January through April) at our Belleville location.
- High School diploma required. College degree or similar education in the accounting, administrative support, or bookkeeping field is preferred, but not required. Comparable work experience will also be considered.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Strong analytical and time-management skills; reasonable, dependable, and organized work habits.
- Experience required in customer service, data entry, or administrative support in an office environment
- Must be able to effectively handle multiple projects and increased workload simultaneously in a deadline-driven environment during tax season (January thru April).
- Must be able to work increased hours during tax season, including weeknights and weekends.
- Ability to pass a background check.
- Answer phones, greet clients, and provide excellent customer service
- Provide general clerical and administrative support for office
- Prepare and proof read correspondence, client documents, and spreadsheets in Word and Excel
- Assemble and electronically file tax returns and financial documents for clients
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with firm policy and accepted accounting practices
There are a number of benefits to joining the Scheffel Boyle Family. Visit our Benefits page for more information.