Recruiting/Human Resources Coordinator
Scheffel Boyle CPAs is currently seeking a full-time Recruiting/Human Resources Coordinator to join our growing team. This position would be responsible for, but not limited to recruiting, interviewing, placing talent throughout our firm and general HR rules and policies. Qualified candidates must be excellent communicators, have energy and possess some experience in the Recruiting/HR field.
- College degree or similar education in the recruiting/human resources field is required.
- Experience in recruiting/HR for accounting industry or related professional industry is a plus
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Professional experience required in human resources and/or recruiting
- Possess good interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and cross-functionally with all levels of the firm
- Basic understanding of State and Federal employment laws
- Develop ideas for external recruitment and engagement of current employees
- Act as point of contact for schools and other resources for recruitment activities
- Maintain accurate and complete records of applicants for a variety of positions
- Coordinate and participate in new Team Member recruitment, interviews, selection activities, and orientation.
- Assist upper management with recruiting/HR projects as assigned
- Coordinate and organize onboarding and offboarding methods across multiple departments and offices
- Advise senior management on candidate selection; conduct and analyze on campus interviews and events; recommending changes.
- Assist in continuing education planning and initiatives firm-wide
- Update and maintain job descriptions for a variety of positions firm-wide
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (Cafeteria Plan)
- Company-Paid Life Insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- 401(k) with company-matching contribution plan
- Membership reimbursement for approved civic and professional activities
- Competitive salary package
- Flexible workday hours and work from home options
To apply for this position, please click the button below.