Kathleen M. Fitzgerald, CPA
Manager | Alton, IL
Areas of Expertise
- Tax Planning & Preparation
- Non-Profit Organizations
- Private Estates
Education & Certifications
- B.B.A., Saint Mary’s College (Notre Dame, Indiana)
- M.B.A., University of Notre Dame
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Kathy is a Manager in the Alton office and has over 30 years of public accounting experience and specializes in non-profit taxation, as well as tax issues concerning privately-held businesses and individual clients.
She joined Scheffel Boyle in 1991 and continues to be a valuable member of our Tax Department today. Kathy has also served as an editor for the CPA Workbook for 6,000 participants at the University of Illinois Tax School.
Community Involvement, Past & Present
- Riverbend Growth Association, Member
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)