Julie M. Billeter, CPA
Manager | Alton, IL
Areas of Expertise
- Audit & Assurance
- Accounting Services
- Tax Planning & Preparation
- Employee Benefit Plans
- Non-Profit Organizations
Education & Certifications
- S., Accountancy, Southern Illinois University Edwardsville, 2002
- S. Accountancy, Southern Illinois University Edwardsville, 2003
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), 2005
- QuickBooks ProAdvisor
Julie joined the Scheffel Boyle team in 2003 and is now a Manager in the Alton office. Her specialty is audit and assurance engagements for employee benefit plans and non-profit agencies. She also provides a variety of clients, including both individuals and privately-held businesses, with tax planning and preparation services.
Julie is originally from Macomb, Illinois and now lives in Godfrey. She is a regular participant in the Scheffel Boyle Shares program and also volunteers at the St. John School Auction each year.
Julie is a certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor and assists many clients with their bookkeeping and financial records. She is also a Mentor to young staff at Scheffel Boyle and is regularly involved in training initiatives for the firm.
Community Involvement, Past & Present
- Riverbend Growth Association, Member
- St. John School, Volunteer
- Illinois CPA Society (ILCPAS)